Wednesday, April 12, 2017

** 5 mistakes of Dieting


1. Cutting yourself off from cravings too fast.
Do you ever want to stop eating something because you’re scared you are going to get addicted? For example peanut m&m’s, you could sit there eating and eating them until you feel too fat. The easiest way to stop yourself from eating so much sugar and sweets is to limit yourself, and portion out your sweets. Don't just stop eating it because you will start craving that, more and more wanting to non stop eat.  


2. Not eating the right foods
Many people think that eating a granola bar is good for you but in reality all the pre-packaged “weight loss” food is not because you will never satisfied eating all the processed stuff. You can’t snack on fake food, you must eat your three main meals and some fruits or vegetables!  


3. Not drinking or eating enough in a day.
Your body needs half of your body weight of fluid everyday in order to let yourself survive throughout your workout or even the busy days. As much as you think you are drinking enough, you probably are not! Pick up the glass and use mind over matter to choose water instead of juice or soda.

4. Eating too Early
Studies show eating too early in the evenings is not good for you and can affect how much you eat everyday
"People eat at 6:00 and stay up until 11:00 or midnight, so their bodies are naturally asking for fuel again," Villacorta says. "I tell people to aim to eat 70% of their calories before dinner and 30% at dinner, but it doesn’t matter how late dinner is.” says Dietician from Academy of Nutrition
5. Setting unrealistic goals

When wanting to see yourself improve you have to start slow and slowly move up to see your progress. Don’t just stop eating and lift 200 pounds, give yourself wiggle room and start your new way of life!

4 comments:

  1. This was a very informative post. I really liked all the ideas that you had in it. My favorite was probably the not cutting yourself off all at once. Also, it was really nice to find out exactly how much fluid you should be taking in throughout the day. I really enjoyed this blog post. I also really liked all the pictures that you incorporated! I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a very nice job on this clickbait. I like how the pictures actually went with what you were talking about. My favorite was learning not to cut your cravings too fast. I never knew that you should portion and not just quit it all at once. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this click bait that you did and I didn't know a few things that you said in this blog like "Studies show eating too early in the evenings is not good for you and can affect how much you eat everyday" or like " You can’t snack on fake food, you must eat your three main meals and some fruits" I thought that was really interesting! I might even take some of this advice and try it out for myself. I enjoy reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very good advice! I did not know some of this stuff. I was always told not to eat late in the evening, so I am glad to hear the latest information. This advice makes sense and I will utilize some of it more often. Thank you

    ReplyDelete